Invest Corporate Finance provides financial engineering advice for listed or unlisted companies and their family or financial shareholders.
Since 2006, in a macro-economic context in turmoil, we have built an independent and agile group with talented teams very committed to our customers.
Backed by 4 businesses, we have been able to combine all the skills in order to create a multi-expert finance company with strong synergies for a global financial advisory service.
- To be an independent European financial player of reference.
- To propose strong expertise in advice, analysis and upmarket financial services with a desire for excellence in the execution.
- Expertise and Demanding high standards
- Confidence and Proximity
- Independence and Integrity
Our experts assist and advise you about your strategic and financial challenges.
- 25 expert professionals who assist you and advise you about your strategic and financial challenges
- Euronext listing sponsor, independent expert
- 49 operations carried out directly internationally since 2006 in Europe, Asia and the United States (out of a total of more than 350)
- 75 operations during the last 24 months carried out by our teams
- 37 M&A operations
- 14 increases in capital
- 13 stockmarket listings
- 6 bond issues
- 5 takeovers/public offers of withdrawal/buyouts.
Mergers – Acquisitions / Fund raisings
During the last 10 years, Invest Corporate Finance has carried out nearly 350 operations (LBO, disposal, acquisition, increase in capital, etc.) in the Mid-Market (SME-ETI) segment.
In 2016, this activity took on a new dimension at the time of the merger with the teams of L’Lione & Associés.
Our expertise is well established, both in France and internationally.
More than 15% of the operations advised on involve international operations
Equity Capital MarketInvest Corporate Finance structures all market operations.
Invest Corporate Finance is one of the major players in equity markets in the Euronext and Enternext markets. We assist our customers throughout their stockmarket life, from their stockmarket listing to their withdrawal, including increases in capital and market transfers.
Debt Capital Market
Invest Corporate Finance has dual expertise in the search for financing in the framework of a Private Equity operation (LBO) and bond issues (simple, convertible or complex issues. Listed or unlisted).
Our competence is especially recognised by property professionals for their bond issues.